This is the first invention of the Renewale range. The “cleansing” capsule that improves organ function, purifies blood circulation and boosts immune system.


Made in Australia
No additives
No side effects
Reverse the effects of ageing, naturally.

Look and feel 5-10 years younger by treating the signs of ageing from the root cause. Our Renewale anti-ageing treatment greatly improves your skin tone by helping your organs heal and function at optimum levels.

We only use natural plant extracts in all our products that are TGA certified. After years of clinical use, we have seen our clients become healthier and happier with no negative side effects.

Unlike cosmetic surgery, the anti-ageing process with our Renewale products are natural and gradual. We save you from expensive surgeries that cause you pain and require recovery.

Give your body the vital substance that can’t be generated by itself. With Renewale, you will balance the function of your internal organs and help them do their job of keeping you healthy!

Our genetics generally control only 25% of our expected lifespan, leaving 75% for us to control. With Renewale, you can take full advantage of that 75% and become a master of your own destiny.

How it works
Want to achieve your anti-ageing and health goals? Forget about fad diets and cosmetic surgery. Our all natural Renewale treatment has a unique four-step process that has proven effectiveness to reverse the effects of ageing, naturally.

One-on-one diagnosis

Speak with our doctor about your health concerns and let us know what you would like to achieve with your treatment.

Treatment explanation

After gaining a detailed understanding of you and your condition, our doctor will create a customised treatment plan for you to follow.

Begin anti-ageing treatment

Go home and follow our treatment program. It will come with instructions on how you will get theanti-ageing results you want and need.

Results in 1 month

In one month, you will be rewarded with anti-ageing effects. The closer you follow the instructions, the better the results will be.

What our happy customers have said
5 stars review
Read More
Over many years, we have received overwhelmingly positive feedback. In fact, the majority of people who try our Renewale Capsules and Serum become lifelong customers and recommend us to their to family and friends. Speak with us and see why so many people are thrilled about discovering Elixir Garden.

*individual results vary depending on personal conditions.
Having any questions?
Book a free consultation now.